Connection-Driven Leadership Certificate
As a people manager, how well do you understand your strengths and blind spots? How willing are you to give and receive positive and constructive feedback? How skilled are you at navigating disagreement and fostering collaboration?
These skills are necessary to build interpersonal trust and work effectively as a team – but excelling in these areas requires intentional learning and practice.
Our Connection-Driven Leadership Certificate will empower you to harness your greatest strengths, identify strategic areas for improvement, and communicate more effectively, ultimately enabling you to build stronger relationships with and improve the performance of your team.
Benefits to Your Team
Participants of our Connection-Driven Leadership Certificate will return to their teams energized and optimistic, equipped with importance knowledge and advanced communication skills.
This program will enable you to:
Step into your role as a leader with confidence, curiosity and adaptability
Confront difficult situations and interactions more effectively, with greater directness and empathy
Build stronger trust with your staff more quickly
Foster a culture of open-mindedness, continued learning and effective collaboration
This 10-module certificate includes:
- Module 1: Earning the Trust of Your Team
- Module 2: Putting Yourself in the Shoes of Your Staff: Perspective-Seeking
- Module 3: Understanding Communication Styles and Adapting to Your Team’s Needs
- Module 4: Effective Online Communication: Leading in a Virtual World
- Module 5: The Power of Appreciation: Using Positive, Authentic Communication to Strengthen Employee Relations
- Module 6: Effective Feedback: Gathering and Using Feedback to Improve Operations and Morale
- Module 7: Effective Management: Fostering Autonomy, Competence, and Connection in Your Staff
- Module 8: Psychological Safety: Increasing Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving
- Module 9: Productive Disagreement: Harnessing Conflict for Team Growth and Development
- Module 10: Job Crafting: Helping Yourself and Your Employees Find Balance and Purpose at Work